Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is ten reasons I love X. I've decided to go with the ten reasons I love my local Waterstones. (Other bookshops are available...)
- It's easy walking distance so I can go there during my lunch hour.
- The staff are all super friendly and recognise me...
- ...and following on, the staff also give great recommendations.
- I can find so many hidden treasures.
- I can spend hours walking around in circles.
- If a book isn't in stock, I can order it in and collect it instore (no postage fees!).
- It's the only bookshop within a 15 mile radius of my house (that I know about anyway...)
- There is a Costa so it always smells like coffee...
- ...and I can get lunch and read at the same time
- The Costa staff now know my order!
Feel free to leave a comment.