Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Villians


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is my top ten favourite villains.

The Flame Never Dies (The Stars Never Rise, #2)
Kastor

Flawed
Judge Crevan 

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
President Snow

Dracula
Dracula

Wuthering Heights
Heathcliff

The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1)
Count Olaf

The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1)
Sauron & Saruman


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Ooh nice ones! Lots of Voldemort going on today! And yay a Rachel Vincent villain! LOL! Thanks for visiting my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with a classic like Dracula. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! We do have a few in common. I forgot about President Snow -- glad to see so many others remembered him. :) Count Olaf is a great choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Harry Potter books have got such great villains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't stand President Snow! He was disgusting!!
    Great List! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I'd never have thought to put Heathcliff on a villains list, but you're definitely right, he is. I hate how romanticised Wuthering Height seems to have gotten.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sauron, Saruman, Voldemort and Umbridge all made my list. I should have included Bellatrix; I may have to edit my post. And I love that you (and some other folks) have included a few classics on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked Dracula too :)
    My ttt
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2016/10/top-ten-tuesday-yes-i-know-its.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Really Want To Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish .  This week's topic is the top ten authors I really want to meet.  There is so many authors out there that I would love to meet so it's been hard to narrow it down to ten.