Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Romantic Quotes


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a Valentine's Day freebie. I'm going to do my top ten romantic quotes.
"As you wish..."
The Princess Bride, William Goldman

"She is Living and I'm Dead, but I'd like to believe we're both human. Call me an idealist."
Warm Bodies, Isaac Marion

"America Singer, one day you will fall asleep in my arms every night. And you'll wake up to my kisses every morning."
The Selection, Kiera Cass

"I didn’t think I could love you more, but I really kind of do."
Wallbanger, Alice Clayton

"No matter how far apart we may be, no matter what dreams we may chase after individually, I want you to know that you will always be my first priority. I will always, always love you."
Voice of Innocence, Lindsay Detwiler

"I choose you over everyone."
Cath, Fangirl, Rainbow Rowell

"Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars."
P.S. I Love You, Cecelia Ahern

"I won't ever leave you, even though you're always leaving me."
The Time Traveler's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorites!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/02/love-stories-for-people-who-gag-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Bride- great quote! And loved Fangirl too. Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Princess Bride will always be my favourite quote of all time.

      Delete
  3. awww these made me all warm and fuzzy :) gotta love a few good love quotes around this time of year! great picks!
    here's my ttt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're just so beautiful. Though I'm not a great fan of this time of year.

      Delete
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife was really really good and emotional. I loved the romance in that book. You've made me want to read Warm Bodies again. I always forget about that book (I own it, so I shouldn't!!), thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I haven't read The Time Traveler's Wife in year, but I'm definitely feeling a reread in the works. Warm Bodies is also one of my favourites so I definitely want to reread that again.

      Delete
  5. Great freebie idea! My favorite quote from your list is the FANGIRL one. Rainbow is incredible at writing romance. Happy Valentine's Day!

    - Elizabeth @ Book Yabber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've only read Fangirl, but I completely agree that Rainbow has a fantastic way of writing romance.

      Delete
  6. Love that quote from Fangirl! Such a great list and topic today!

    my TTT♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great quote. Fangirl is such a unique romance.

      Delete
  7. Ahhh I love that quote from Warm Bodies! I definitely want to give that book a reread sometime soon.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to reread Warm Bodies, it's one of my favourites!

      Delete
  8. "As You Wish" ... makes me smile :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favourite quote ever! I just love The Princess Bride so much.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...