What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. Grab the book you are currently reading and answer the following questions.
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share one complete sentence.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- I am (still) currently reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (I'm having a really busy week this week so can't read as much as I'd like to :( ).
- "When the police came, they found my brother asleep on the roof."
- Well, technically I have already lived in the world that exists in the Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's set in a high school and I feel that I can relate quite a bit to Charlie (the main character) as I too was a bit of a wallflower at school.
And on a completely unrelated note... I got new bookmarks today and I love them! (I have blanked out a certain word but you'll probably get the picture)