Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: All-Time Favourite Movies


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a movie freebie. So, I'm going to list my seven all-time favourite movies.

The Princess Bride Poster
(Note: trailer is very bad and does NOT do the film justice... but it is hilarious!)

Pocahontas Poster

Jurassic Park Poster

Dirty Dancing Poster

A Knight's Tale Poster

Happy Feet Poster

Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. YES The Princess Bride! Such an amazing and hilarious movie. Before I watched it for the first time I seriously didn't understand the hype because it just seemed so weird lol, but it's amazing. And yes Pocahontas! Such an underrated Disney movie but one of my absolute favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't realise The Princess Bride had so much hype! Probably cause I've been watching it since I was little and none of my irl friends have seen it. And Pocahontas is far too underrated! it is the best.

      Delete
  2. I have seen The Princess Bride on so many posts today and it completely belongs there -- Fantastic TT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It totally does! It never fails to cheer me up too!

      Delete
  3. I'm like the only person on earth who has not seen Princess Bride yet but I've been meaning to get to it. I've seen in on so many people's lists that I need to get to it.

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You really need to watch it. It has something for everyone too!

      Delete
  4. The Princess Bride- awesome! And Jurassic PArk too. Love those movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jurassic Park never fails to bring out my inner dinosaur-nerd, haha!

      Delete
  5. Jurassic Park made my list this week too! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's just brilliant and brings out the dinosaur nerd in me!

      Delete
  6. I am mad for the Jurassic Park and Harry Potter films-I watch them over and over. I can't wait to see Jurassic World 2 when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, though I didn't actually know Jurassic World was getting a sequel!

      Delete
    2. Rumour seems to suggest three film in total...yea!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

                    Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.