Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to Read if Your Book Club Likes YA Fiction


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is ten books to read if your book club likes X. This week I think I'm going to go for an easy option with YA fiction as there is so much variety.

One Was Lost

Asking For It

My Life Next Door

The DUFF

The Fault in Our Stars

Tragedy Girl

Flawed

The Truth

Fangirl

Firsts


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I really want to read Firsts. It sounds like my kind of book! I love TFioS, Fangirl, and The DUFF. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firsts is such a good book with a great message. I would highly recommend it to every teenager. Thank for visiting!

      Delete
  2. A great category, there is s much good YA fiction. All genres and Fangirl is one I really liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there really is! And so much variety in genres too.

      Delete
  3. Asking for It and Firsts made my list too!! I also LOVED Fangirl and my book club did too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! Asking For It is definitely one of the best books I've read this year (but I don't think I could read it again).

      Delete
  4. Rainbow Rowell has quickly become a favorite of mine. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! I've only read Fangirl so far, but I do have a copy of Carry On that I NEED to read.

      Delete
  5. YA is so strong right now and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So many blogs posting lists of YA reads just now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.