After completely missing the summer COYER this year, I decided that I definitely need to do the winter one.
COYER is run by Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun, Michelle @ Because Reading and Stormi @ Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! and this winter COYER is going to be a 12 week Blackout from 17 December to 3 March. The challenge this time round is that only ebooks you have already acquired before the challenge start date count. And to make it even harder, these books have to have been acquired for less than $1.00. However, to make it slightly easier, for every ten ebooks (over 100 pages) read you can read any one book you want. To sign up by 17 December, follow the COYER link at the start of this paragraph.
I'm definitely going to use this COYER to help increase my Netgalley ratio that bit more. It's just what I'm needing to be honest! I'm not going to set myself a solid goal, but I'll be happy if I can read at least 10 books this COYER. I'm also hoping I can keep up with the Facebook fun and take part in my first Twitter party!
I will also keep track of all books read below:
- The Two-Night One-Night Stand, Ryan Ringbloom
- Soul Crossed (Of Angels and Demons #1), Lisa Gail Green
- All Laced Up (Breakaway #1), Erin Fletcher
- Being Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker #1), Kelly Oram
- Odd and the Frost Giants, Neil Gaiman
- Unf*ck Your Habitat: Your Better Than Your Mess, Rachel Hoffman
- Dancing in the Athenian Rain, Katie Hamstead
- A Seven-Letter Word, Kim Slater
- Cruel Crown (Red Queen #0.1-0.2), Victoria Aveyard
- The Boy Most Likely To, Huntley Fitzpatrick
- You Know Me Well, Nina LaCour & David Levithan
- Hooked, Carrie Thomas
- Motocross Me, Cheyanne Young
- Bookishly Ever After, Isabel Bandeira