Skip to main content

New to Me Authors Discovered in 2021 (25 January 2022)

                 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is new to me authors I discovered in 2021.

Caroline Kepnes
I read You

Ali Hazelwood

Marissa Meyer
I read Gilded

Matt Haig

Penelope Douglas

Riley Sager

Rick Riordan

Clare Chambers

Margaret Atwood

Susan Holloway Scott


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Ali Hazelwood was a new author to me last year; and I love both Matt Haig and Riley Sager. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Matt Haig, and Ali Hazlewood. I couldn't put Ali Hazlewood on my list because I didn't read her book until this year. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.