Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (2 January 2022)

   

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fab time celebrating and that 2022 is a bit better than the past two years...

I've been on leave from work the majority of the past two weeks as my work closes over the Christmas and New Year period. This has meant I have spent a lot of time with my family over the past week or so and haven't had as much time to read as I'd hoped. I'm still off work for a couple more days so I'm hoping to get a good headstart to my 2022 reading. I have had a few lazy days and declutter days too.

Christmas was fantastic and my nephew is getting to the age where he is starting to understand Santa more. It was so nice seeing how much fun he had with all his presents. Compared to Christmas, I had a very quiet Hogmanay and New Year. I spent most of Hogmanay reading with a few glasses of prosecco until the bells. It was so nice and just what I needed.

Last Two Weeks on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

2022 Reading Goals
Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases in the First Half of 2022
2021 Reading Wrap Up
Bout of Books Daily Updates

What I Read Over the Last Two Weeks

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week



Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. So glad you were able to spend time with your family over the holidays. Looks like you have a great list of books to start your new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had such a good time! I can't wait to get cracked into them all!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.