Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: My Summer TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books on your summer TBR. My list is quite similar to the one I made for my beach reads but it's actually been quite strange seeing how much my TBR has changed in such a short space of time.

The Dark Light

Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls

The Elite (The Selection, #2)

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

Since Drew

Nothing Left to Burn

Mile High

Sherlock: A Study in Scarlet (Sherlock Holmes, #1)

A Whole New World (A Twisted Tale #1)

Your Voice Is All I Hear

Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookBloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I need to read The Elite this summer too! I read The Selection adn really enjoyed it, but was waiting until the whole series was out in paperback to continue. I hope we both enjoy it!
    Olivia @ Fluttering Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hope so too! So many books to read before it though..

      Delete
  2. A Whole New World was something I only heard about a little while ago, but it sounds intriguing (folktale retellings are always fun!)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sounds so interesting! Can wait!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic top ten new-to-me authors read in 2016.