Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Adaptations I'd Love to See

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is top ten books I'd love to see as movies/TV shows.

 Damage

 Into the Darkness (Darkness Falls #1)

 Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)

 Thirteen Reasons Why

 The Selection (The Selection, #1)


Remakes:
 Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)

Inkheart (Inkworld, #1)

 The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #1)

 Northern Lights (His Dark Materials, #1)

Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Bloglovin and Pinterest and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Wonder why they're hiding! cool teaser! thanks for sharing!

    I really want The Tales of Beedle the Bard to be on screen, but I guess we now have to be satisfied with only Fantastic Beast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting!

      You never know... if Fantastic Beasts is a success they might adapt the other books into something nice.

      Delete
  2. The Stars Never Rise is on my TBR, and your teaser choice is intriguing.

    I never read any of your mentioned books that would make great movies or tv shows but from what I know or read, I think they would make great tv shows or movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stars Never Rise really was a great read! You should totally give it a go!

      Delete
  3. Interesting teaser. I like the way the author writes and will have to add this one to my wishlist. My YA teaser this week comes from Book Scavenger by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really good book. I hope you enjoy it if you get around to reading it.

      Delete
  4. I still need to read Anna Dressed in Blood, but I have a feeling it'd be great!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna is such a good book. It actually terrified me!

      Delete
  5. The teaser you shared of The Stars Never Rise has me curious! Sounds exciting.

    I enjoyed reading your Top Ten list! I'm right there with you on wishing for remakes on all those you mentioned--better remakes, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a good book! I couldn't put it down once I got I to it.

      Delete
  6. OH! The Stars Never Rise!! I can't wait to read that!

    HAHA! I agree, Eragon definitely needs to be remade, it sucked! The Selection is being made into movies and I think I heard that 13 Reasons Why has been optioned. Anna Dressed in Blood would be cool to see. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stars Never Rise was such a good book. I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  7. Sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many lovely books. I've read several of these. Damage looks like one I'd enjoy.
    Fake exorcists? I must know more. LOL

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/06/02/teaser-tuesdays-117-dont-try-to-find-me-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damage really is such a good book. I always tell everyone to read it.

      Delete
  9. Nice teaser, Rachel Vincent is a great author!
    here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first Rachel Vincent book and I loved it! I can definitely see myself reading more from her.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...