This summer COYER runs from June 20 to September 4, so plenty of time for reading. You can also read any book for the challenge, be it physical, e-book or audiobooks.
This is my very first challenge ever... so wish me luck!
- Read 10 of my owned physical books (I have 4 shelves full of books I haven't read so putting a dent in the number would be great).
- Read 10 ARCs/ebooks and increase my Netgalley Approval Ratio.
- Join the Scavenger Hunt and complete at least 10 of the items.
- Participate in at least 2 of the read-a-thons.
- Join in with some of the Facebook activities.
- And lastly, I plan to join Twitter soon so if I get my head around it I will try to join at least 1 Twitter party.
My progress (to be updated as the challenge goes on):
- Physical books
- Voice of Innocence, Lindsay Detwiler
- War Horse, Michael Morpurgo
- Divergent (Divergent #1), Veronica Roth
- Insurgent (Divergent #2), Veroncia Roth
- Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls, Lynn Weingarten (Netgalley Ratio 40%)
- The Elite (The Selection #2), Kiera Cass (Netgalley Ratio 47%)
- The One (The Selection #3), Kiera Cass (Netgalley Ratio 50%)
- Since Drew, J. Nathan
- Confessions of a Queen B* (The Queen B* #1), Crista McHugh (Netgalley Ratio 47%)
- Dogs Don't Look Both Ways, Jane Hanser
- Nothing Left to Burn, Patty Blount (Netgalley Ratio 50%)
- Mile High, Rebecca Chance (Netgalley Ratio 55%)
- A Whole New World, Liz Braswell (Netgalley Ratio 52%)
- Your Voice Is All I Hear, Leah Scheier (Netgalley Ratio 57%)
- #3 Read a book with a cover that is at least 51% black and/or grey
- #7 Read a book with a man on the cover (and no other people)
- #10 Read a book that retells a fairytale
- #29 Read a book with no magical or futuristic elements
- #30 Read a book with more than 125 pages and less than 215 pages in its paperback format
- #40 Read a book featuring a strong female protagonist
- #44:Read a book that has been turned into a movie
- #46 Celebrate 2015 - read a book that's number in the series can be made from the numbers in 2015
- #49 Read a book that contains all the letters in the word BLUE
- #51 Read a book with a number in the title
- #53 Read a book with just half a face on the cover
- #55 Read a book featuring an animal prominently in the story
- #64 Read a book you've won in a giveaway