My TBR is sitting at 251 books. I had a clear out and got rid of a good few books that I will most likely never read. I don't even know why I put them there in the first place.
Apart from working both my jobs, I didn't really have much on. Although I did go to a friend's 18th and I didn't no anyone apart from her (and her mum). I ended up sitting next to a bunch of her other friends and I have never felt older in my life - they were all in school and here's me out of university for a year.
I also got my butt into gear and started going to the gym with my sister-in-law. She also dragged me along to a Circuit Class last week and Oh My Gosh! the pain I was in for the rest of the week was unreal. However, I'm determined to get my fitness levels up.
Books I have read this month:
- The Selection (The Selection #1), Kiera Cass - 4/5
- Very Good Lives, J.K. Rowling - 5/5
- The Mystical Backpacker, Hannah Papp - 2/5
- Of Love and Distance, Diyva Jyoti Randev - 4/5
- '89 Walls, Katie Pierson - 3.5/5
- Woman of the Dead (Blum Trilogy #1), Bernhard Aichner - 4/5
- Wallbanger (Cocktail #1), Alice Clayton (review to follow)
- Saving London, Taylor Dawn (review to follow)
DNF's this month:
Very Good Lives, J.K. Rowling / A Gathering Light, Jennifer Donnelly / The Duff, Kody Keplinger / Mr Mercedes, Stephen King / Judy: A Dog in a Million, Damien Lewis / How To Build a Girl, Caitlin Moran
Goodread First Reads:
LibraryThing Early Reviews: