Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Re-Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie! So, I'm going to do an older topic from before I joined in. The is my top ten books I want to reread.
Jurassic Park

The Hundred and One Dalmatians


Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I could definitely do a Harry Potter reread! Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I could just keep reading the whole series over and over.

      Delete
  2. I can always do a Harry Potter reread! Especially in winter for some reason lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes, I also tend to read them in the winter!

      Delete
  3. I'd love to do a Harry Potter reread, I wish I had time!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to read it soon but it's just finding the time. Maybe over Christmas.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Top Ten Tuesday: Memorable Things Characters Have Said (9 November 2021)

                    Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is memorable things characters have said.