Skip to main content

COYER Wrap-Up Post

COYER ScavHuntLogo-SignUp
I participated for the first time in The Clean Out Your E-Reads Challenge this summer, hosted by Fantasy is More FunBecause Reading, and Books, Movies, Reviews.Oh My!  It was my very first Challenge and I think I did okay as I had a very busy summer too. I read 14 book! I had planned on reading 20 but I'm still really happy. I had great fun and can't wait until the next COYER!

Here's how I did:




  • Participate in at least 2 of the read-a-thons.

  • Join in with some of the Facebook activities.
    • I started off really well with this and answered the questions (almost) everyday. Bu then I got really busy and completely forgot about it.

  • And lastly, I plan to join Twitter soon so if I get my head around it I will try to join at least 1 Twitter party.
    • I did join Twitter! However, I couldn't join any of the Twitter parties. I was either working or had something on every single time one was scheduled and I'm really gutted.

Follow me via GoodreadsFacebookBloglovin and Pinterest and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.