Skip to main content

February Plans (2023)

February is another mix of genres - a few romances, a couple fantasies and some non-fiction. Really not sure how much I'll be able to read as I've a few things on this month, so we'll just need to wait and see.

TBR


Goodreads Scroll / Romance / Next in Series

Random Letter - A / Reread / Physical

Historical / Series Continue / 52 Book Club Challenge Pick

I think I'm most looking forward to One Last Stop and rereading Mockingjay so I can tick that series off. But I'm also pretty buzzing to reread Braveheart.

Planned Posts

Still not doing great with planning at the moment, but hoping to get better once life settles down a bit...

Reviews:

Elektra, Jennifer Saint

Other:

A few Top Ten Teusday posts, and I'll need to see what else.


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I still have One Last Stop on my bookshelf and haven't read it yet. I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I still haven't managed to read One Last Stop, hopefully soon though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.