Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Goals for 2023 (17 January 2023)

                          

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is my bookish goals for 2023. I already have a post with some reading goals for the year, but I thought I'd maybe add a few more to it...

Read 52 books

Try to read at least one chapter a day (but I'm not being too hard on myself to achieve this)

Focus on continuing or finishing series

Don't buy more books than I read each month

Try to read at least one book per month that I hauled that month

Blog more frequently

Use Instagram more

Read more Netgalley books (I don't use Netgalley much anymore, but I have a lot of books sitting unread from it)

Read more LGBTQ+

Read my library books on time instead of extending my loans

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I like these goals and look forward to reading more posts from you if you reach your blogging goal. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2023/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's not been going great, but hopefully that changes soon

      Delete
  2. I get what you mean about that library goal! It's a good one to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very reasonable. I must admit that I haven’t figured out the Bookish community in Instagram yet either.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we get there with Instagram at some point

      Delete
  4. I also want to try and finish some series this year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/17/top-ten-tuesday-403/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both manage to smash through them

      Delete
  5. Good luck on your 2023 goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have use Instagram more on my goals too. Best of luck to you on your goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both manage to use it more

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.