Skip to main content

Did I Read Them? (2022)

This is a follow-up to last year's "I Have Until the End of 2022 to Read These Books". This was both a success and a bit of a failure...

Yes and unhauled

DNF'ed and unhauled

No, so unhauled

No, so unhauled

No, but I couldn't bring myself to unhaul this one

Yes, and unhauled

No, so unhauled

No, so unhauled

No, so unhauled

Yes, and now unhauled

On the plus side, I've now unhauled 9 out of 10 books. But I did keep 1 that I didn't read. I managed to read 3 books and DNF 1 which isn't great, but in fairness, although I didn't read them I Am Rembrandt's Daughter and The Weight of Silence would have both been re-reads. The books I didn't read I just couldn't really get in the mood to pick up.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.