Skip to main content

January Plans (2023)

This month is a bit of a mixed bag in terms of genres, but I'm hoping that will be a good thing and will keep me wanting to pick up books...

TBR


Physical / Historical /Horror

Bookube Rec / A book no one is talking about / Classic

Series Continue / 52 Book Club Challenge Pick

So, I'm looking forward to reading this month. I haven't had the best reading over the past few months, but I also feel like reading so much in January. Hopefully, I manage to pick up at least a few of these.

Planned Posts

So after the last few months I'm not planned at all, but I'm hoping to get these posted at some point.

Reviews:

Nettle & Bone, T Kingfisher

The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea, Axie Oh

Elektra, Jennifer Saint

Other:

Various start/end of the year posts and some Top Ten Tuesdays, but we'll see what I manage.


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Unread 2016 Releases

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is my ten 2016 releases I meant to read but didn't get to.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.