Skip to main content

December Wrap-Up (2022)

So December was a bit of a slow month. I had a great start to the month, but then it just petered out.

Books Read

I read a total of 5 books and 1,129 pages. 


Average rating

4 - Higher than I expected. Pretty happy with that.

Most Read Source

Owned - No surprises.

Most Read Format

Physical - Again no surprises.

Most Read Genre

A tie between Fantasy and Classic - Fantasy is always expected, but Classic is a new one - usually it's only 1 per month if that. 

Most Read Age Range

Adult - Pretty standard at this point

Favourite read

This book had me completely hooked. I loved the writing, the characterisation, the setting and just the overall feel of the book.                                                         


Worst read

This is probably more me than the actual book. I started it way back in May and just struggled to pick it up.                                                   



Reviews:

None

Top Ten Tuesday:

None

Other:

None


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. December is such a tough month to get much reading done as there is so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! There's always so much happening even if you don't host Christmas

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.