Skip to main content

December Wrap-Up (2022)

So December was a bit of a slow month. I had a great start to the month, but then it just petered out.

Books Read

I read a total of 5 books and 1,129 pages. 


Average rating

4 - Higher than I expected. Pretty happy with that.

Most Read Source

Owned - No surprises.

Most Read Format

Physical - Again no surprises.

Most Read Genre

A tie between Fantasy and Classic - Fantasy is always expected, but Classic is a new one - usually it's only 1 per month if that. 

Most Read Age Range

Adult - Pretty standard at this point

Favourite read

This book had me completely hooked. I loved the writing, the characterisation, the setting and just the overall feel of the book.                                                         


Worst read

This is probably more me than the actual book. I started it way back in May and just struggled to pick it up.                                                   



Reviews:

None

Top Ten Tuesday:

None

Other:

None


Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. December is such a tough month to get much reading done as there is so much going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! There's always so much happening even if you don't host Christmas

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...