Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (8 January 2023)

                 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

So this week has been quite a quiet one, which is nice after the busyness of Christmas. I've spent the week dogsitting so I've sort of been tied to the house a bit and not really going out much. This has been great for getting some reading done though and catching up on my YouTube Watch Later list.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

December Wrap Up
Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023
Book Review: A Lesson in Vengeance, Victoria Lee

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, they're just so nice to have every now and again

      Delete
  2. The Night Circus is such a fantastic book.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm being honest, I didn't really get the hype. I did like it, but just didn't love it.

      Delete
  3. More time to read is always a good thing

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.