Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (1 January 2023)

                 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Happy New Year! I spent the last night organising my 2023 organiser, drinking prosecco and Baileys (not in the same glass) and eating cheese whilst catching up on YouTube and watching Jools Holland's Hootenany to see in the bells. It was so nice and relaxing after a busy few days over Christmas.  

It's been a while since I last posted. I've just not really been in the right headspace the last few months. But I'm getting there so hopefully, I'll start posting a bit more regularly again. No promises though.

Last Week on the Blog

Nothing

This Week on the Blog

I've a few 2022 recap and 2023 plans posts in my head, but I'm just going to see what happens...

What I Read Over the Last Week

I've been so busy I haven't finished anything in almost 2 weeks

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

I only got the FairyLoot YA and adult books this week so won't share yet.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. The Night Circus is one I want to read. Hope you're enjoying it. Hope that 2023 goes better for you and we'll see you when you feel like being around! Happy new year!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found The Night Circus to be a bit of a slow start, but I'm getting more interested the more I read which is a good sign. Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. I nabbed The Night Circus on audiobook a month or so ago so I'll hopefully be giving that a listen this year!
    I'm currently making my way back into blogging after a protracted break due to mental health so I get where you're coming from on the no promises comment! Hopefully we'll both be around and getting back into things. :)

    Happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too! Hopefully we both get back to a good headspace again and really get into blogging again. From what I've read I can imagine the audiobook of The Night Circus being amazing.

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry. I haven't been posting on my blog for the last few months either. Let's hope that 2023 is a better year!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both manage to get back into the swing of things soon!

      Delete
  5. Hope 2923 would be a good blogging year for you.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.