Skip to main content

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases of 2023 (10 January 2023)

                         

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is my most anticipated releases of 2023. It's a very short list this week as I'm actively trying not to pay attention to new releases in the hope that I can get my TBR down, and because of this, I'm listing for the whole year rather than the first half.

Releases: August

Releases: August

No cover yet
Releases: Feb (I don't think this is accurate)

Releases: June

Releases: April


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. As much as I would love it, I don't think Heartstopper 5 is gonna be February either. I pre-ordered The Shadow Cabinet as soon as it was announced, I definitely need to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same about The Shadow Cabinet. I must know!

      Delete
  2. I hope you love these books! Good for you for focusing on your TBR.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your restraint! I'm always checking out new releases so I know what's coming. It's distracting, though, for sure. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really haven't had a chance to keep up with what's coming out so I think that's worked in my favour

      Delete
  4. I love the cover for Atalanta.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy all these books. I want to read the Heartstopper series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy all of these books!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/10/top-ten-tuesday-402/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books To Read if You Love History (16 November 2021)

                      Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books to read if you love freebie, so I'm going with books to read if you love history.

The Sunday Post (13 November)

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.