Thanks so much to Emma @ The Book Brief for nominating me for this award. I was nominated back in April but I completely forgot about it until last week, so it's safe to say it has taken me a while to get this up.
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
The Nominees (I've only put 5 as I've been nominated for a few awards and don't want to keep nominating the same people over and over):
- Ranu @ The Bookish Life
- Kristine & Terri@ Twin Spin
- Aditi @Book Stop Corner
- Andrea @ Mountain Rhinestones
- Silvy @ Books Are My Life
- I’m a bit OCD when it comes to keeping organised. My books, DVDs, CDs, etc are all in alpabetical order. My clothes are organised by type and then colour, i.e. all my skirts are together and then all my blue skirts are together.
- My family have yet to hear me utter a swear (cuss) yet I can swear like a sailor when I'm with my friends. I think it's just part of being Scottish.
- I like to name my goldfish after TV shows from my childhood - I currently have Rosie and Jim (from the brilliant kids programme of the same name) and I used to have Cilla, Artie and Kevin (The Singing Kettle).
- I'm in the middle of typing up all my old university notes so that I can keep them but get rid of all the boxes. Sad I know, but it will make more room for books.
- I once spent 2 weeks living on a boat on the Amazon River. It was amazing!