Skip to main content

Books I Said I'd Read in Autumn...

So, ahead of tomorrow's Top Ten Tuesday post, Books on My Winter TBR, this is a follow-up to the Books on My Autumn TBR post to see how I managed. I started actually planning my monthly TBR around that time so it will be interesting to see how successfully this was...

Read this one and I'm turning it into a bit of a long Series Review project/post. I also managed to read Eldest, so at least I'm halfway there.

Read this one and even managed to tick off Gemina and Obsidio! I really enjoyed the series, but Illuminae was definitely my favourite of the three.

Read this one and absolutely loved it! It's definitely made its way onto my all-time favourites.

Read this one and really enjoyed it. It was my first Riley Sager so I'm hoping to get to Survive the Night soon.

Read this one and it was okay. I thought it was a bit strange and it made me uncomfortable at times.

Didn't read but still hoping to get to it soon.

Didn't read but it's a chunker so I'm kind of okay with putting it off for now.

Didn't read and was a bit disappointed in myself. It's one of my favourites and I want to try and re-read it soon.

Didn't read it, but I'm actually not too bothered about getting to it anytime soon.

DNF'ed this one. I just did not enjoy the writing style at all and gave up at around 25%. I had no clue what was going on at all.

So 5 books finished out of the 10 isn't great, but the books I did get to are fairly chunky. The one DNF was annoying, but it's my first of the year so what can you do.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. You did really good. Those clunky books really slow me down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm actually quite pleased with how I did as I thought I bit off a bit more than could...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.