Skip to main content

December Plans (2021)

I've decided to start a monthly post to show what I'm planning to read and post each month. It'll be a bit of accountability, but I'm not going to stress out if I don't read or post everything. But I love planning things anyway so I've no idea why I haven't done this before... 

This month is quite a big TBR, but I'm off work at the start of the month and from Christmas Eve onwards so I'm hoping I'll be able to squeeze in a bit more reading and blogging time.

TBR

Newest on TBR / Physical Book / Historical / Thriller
Next in series / Goodreads TBR sorted to random / Not a prompt, a library book I need to read / Gifted

So I've started randomly selecting prompts and genres to choose my monthly TBR and so far it's going well. I've listed the prompts under each book. I'm definitely starting to get through the books I've been putting off. December isn't looking like the most festive TBR though. Pretty heavy on the mysteries and thrillers. (Also please excuse the formatting above - I've no idea why it's doing that and can't fix it.)

Planned Posts

If all goes to plan, December will be the month where I managed to post more than I have since before my blog hiatus. Fingers crossed I can keep ahead of myself, but my plans might also change which is why I'm not putting dates next to any of these posts yet (although the TTT posts are from most recent to furthest away).

Reviews:

Illuminae, Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Battle Royale, Koushun Takami

Final Girls, Riley Sager

How to Stop Time, Matt Haig

Gilded, Marissa Meyer

The Love Hypothesis, Ali Hazelwood

Other:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Like to Re-Read by This Time Next Year

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter TBR

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books I Read in 2021


Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Nice list of books. Great that you're off for almost the whole month! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to read all these, but I made a good attempt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.