Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (12 December 2021)

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It was back to work this week after my week off and it's been so busy. We also seem to be heading back towards more working from home due to Omicron. I also got my booster vaccination over the weekend, and so far the only side effect I've had is tiredness.

This week my dad and I got 26.5 out of 40 on the pub quiz. It's the best we've done in a wee while. I also spent some time with my family on a Santa train at the weekend. My poor nephew didn't know what to make of it all, but he warmed up to all the dancing.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Books I Said I'd Read in Autumn...
Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Winter TBR
Book Review: How To Stop Time, Matt Haig

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week



Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Nice haul. I read Talk Bookish to me and loved it. Hope you love all of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed Talk Bookish to Me! I haven't seen any one read that one yet and bought it purely because it was on such a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.