Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (19 December 2021)

  

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I've had a week of it this week! On Tuesday I was really ill with side effects from my booster vaccine. I have never had side effects like it before and pretty sure I had all the major ones going! I spent a good 36 hours not being able to eat without puking. Thankfully after a day and a half, I felt much better and was back to normal by Thursday. Still so glad I got the booster though, especially with the rate Omicron is spreading at.

Apart from that, I've not really had too busy of a week. Work is starting to wrap up for Christmas and I'm also trying to stay home as much as possible just now to avoid getting the virus. I did however spend some time on Saturday helping my dad with his Christmas shopping. 

With next Sunday being Boxing Day, I might miss out on doing a Sunday Post as I'll be at my parents' for a few days and probably without a laptop to blog on. So it's highly likely my next Sunday Post will be in the New Year. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: How To Stop Time, Matt Haig
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings
Book Review: Gilded, Marissa Meyer

What I Read Over the Last Week

I haven't finished a single book this week! I blame being ill from the booster.

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week

Book Haul

Nothing this week, but hopefully I'll have a few to show you next week.

Follow me via GoodreadsTwitterBloglovinInstagram and Email.


Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I don't handle the vaccine shots very well either, but like you - still glad to be able to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people have been suffering with the boosters.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you had such adverse affects from the booster, but glad you're protected. I got my booster and flu shot at the same time, and that was not a good idea at all! But, I survived and now I feel protected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard similar about getting both at the same time. I didn't get the flu one as I have to get it separate due to my age and the NHS don't do free flu vaccines for my age group.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.