Skip to main content

The Sunday Post (5 December 2021)

                 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

I've been off work this week which has been great as it's meant that I've been able to focus all my time on getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe it's December already! I feel like I have so much that I still want to do before 2021 ends.

This week I put up my Christmas tree and got the Christmas candles out. I love having the house smell all Christmas-y. I'm also almost done with Christmas shopping. I just have to buy for my mum now and I have no idea what to get her. I may still get little bits and bobs for my nephew and brother and sister-in-law too. I've also managed to get my Christmas cards written so at least now I just have to post them or give them to everyone now.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog

Book Review: Battle Royale, Houshun Takami
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want to Re-Read by This Time Next Year

What I Read Over the Last Week

Currently Reading

What I Plan to Read This Week



Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I'm looking words to reading Wild Swans. I do believe the Percy Jackson series may be in my future! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put Wild Swans on hold just now. I was enjoying listening to it, but it's pretty heavy. I'm really enjoying the Percy Jackson series so hope you get the chance to read soon.

      Delete
  2. Ninth House looks amazing. Looks like you have some great books ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't enjoy Ninth House as much as I hoped. I still liked it, but it's not one I'm going to rush out to get the sequel for... But I hope you enjoy it better than me!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten books I've recently added to my TBR.

Top Ten Tuesday: Underrated Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is ten underrated books I've read over the past two years.

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I NEED to Finish

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is a freebie. So, looking at the past topics, I have decided to go for Top Ten Series I NEED to Finish.