I was nominated months ago for the Liebster Award by Ren of Nerdy Champagne and I've only just got around to working on it. Anyway thank you Ren for the nomination.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
- If you were to give your life a soundtrack playlist, what three songs would be there?
- I tend to change my mind with songs a lot... But at the moment, I suppose I could choose...
- 9 to 5, Dolly Parton - As I've just recently started a 9 to 5 job and it is amazing compared to working late nights in a supermarket.
- Born Free, Matt Monro - As my passion is animals and conservation, and I love travelling to unique places full of wildlife.
- Shake It Off, Taylor Swift - Just because I'm a geek and everyone thinks I'm weird but at the end of the day who gives a f***.
- In seven words, tell me how you felt about the last book you read.
- It was okay, read better, oh well.
- What’s you favourite colour and why?
- Orange and green. Not quite sure why... I just love the way they look together.
- How often do you read books?
- I aim to read everyday, but commitments (i.e. annoying family) can stop that.
- Coffee or tea?
- Coffee! I can't stand tea!
- Which movie adaptation is your favourite?
- THE PRINCESS BRIDE!!! I absolutely adore this movie and it sticks so well to the book! I love it! Plus, I have so many great memories of watching it at my granny's house.
- In five words, describe your home country.
- Patriotic, Rain, Tartan, Nessie, Unicorns (yes... our national animal is a unicorn)
- What book made you a bookworm?
- Harry Potter
- Name a book that everyone hates but you love so much.
- Wuthering Heights - I never understand the hate this gets. People go on about how it's an awful love story... It's not supposed to be a love story, at least that's what my English teacher taught me. Yes, the character's are awful people but that's what makes the story.
- What is that one series that everyone loves but you absolutely hates?
- I can't actually think of anything... There is Twilight but I wouldn't say I hate it - I'm just over it. But then I think a lot of people feel the same way now.
- Who ever want to do this... I honestly can't think of anyone that I haven't nominated for an award, so if you haven't done it and fancy it, feel free.
- What is the latest book that you bought?
- What books are you excited for their release date?
- Can you remember the first book that you absolutely loved?
- Favourite book of the year?
- Least favourite book of the year?
- Favourite place to read?
- Do you lend books out?
- Favourite genre?
- Least favourite genre?
- Recommend a book?