Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (10 July)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The featured blogs this week are Let Me Be Fictional and Lucky Devil Reviews.

bloglovinGFCThis week’s Question:
You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. What would you choose? (i. e. Italian,  French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc...)

This is a though one. I don't think I would be able to limit myself to one as I'm fussy enough as it is. I don't eat seafood, red meat or chocolate to name but a few. Although I do eat a lot of Italian already, but then I also like Chinese, Mexican and Indian.

I don't think I'd be able to live without any of the traditional Scottish dishes either to be honest. I love my mince and tatties, stovies, and shortie to much.

 Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Bloglovin and Pinterest (though I’m not very good at using it) and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 



Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. Looks like you're a lover of all foods! I couldn't live without Italian because I love pasta so much. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sort of, I'm immensely picky though.
      Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. I am also a lover of all food but I choose Italian because I love the pastas and soup. Hi New Follower on Facebook, Bloglovin and GFC here is my #FF

    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do love pasta but i don't think I could eat it all the time

      Thanks for following

      Delete
  3. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scottish cuisine sounds yum!! Do check out my FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/07/feature-follow-16-my-favorite-cuisine.html

    new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is brilliant, a lot of beef involved and potatoes in everything.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sunday Post (23 January 2022)

            The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimberly of  Caffeinated Reviewer . It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Give to Someone That Doesn't Like Reading (2 November 2021)

                  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  That Artsy Reader Girl . This week's topic is books I'd give to someone that doesn't like reading. It's a very short list this week but I'm basing it off my sister-in-law who doesn't read much but these are books she enjoyed.

Discussion: The Problem With My Local Library

I used to use my local library all the time when I was in school.  Source I even spent every lunchtime in my school's library. My friends and I were pupil librarians and we practically had the run of the whole library. And then, when I started University, the only library I had time for was the University library. And that wasn't an enjoyable experience. However, last summer I started going to my local library again. (I then had to stop again when I got my job.) And unfortunately, I was pretty disappointed.  Source The availability sucks. I can deal with books I want that are already out on loan. It's the complete lack of decent books the library has on its system that gets to me. All those months I went to the library last year and I never left with a book that was already on my TBR. I walked around that place looking at my Goodreads trying to find any book on that list. And I couldn't find any at all (except for the Classics). To be honest, I ...