Skip to main content

Bout of Books 18 - Day 3

Bout of Books 18

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 2nd and runs through Sunday, January 8th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 18 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.

I haven't participated in Bout of Books before so I thought this one would be a good one to start with. I'm actually still off work for the Christmas break during it, so I'll hopefully have quite a bit of extra time for reading. However, as it is the New Year I will have some family parties to attend during the week so I'm not really holding out on getting to much read. I'm going to set my goal as 3 books and hope I can read a little bit more than that.

To Be Read:
Norse Mythology, Neil Gaiman
Odd and the Frost Giants, Neil Gaiman
Unf*ck Your Habitat: You're Better Than Your Mess, Rachel Hoffman 

Updates:
Day 1:

  • Currently reading - Norse Mythology, Neil Gaiman 
  • Books finished today - 0
  • Pages read - 13
  • Total books finished - 0
Day 2:
  • Currently reading - Norse Mythology, Neil Gaiman 
  • Books finished today - 0
  • Pages read - 93
  • Total books finished - 0

Follow me via Goodreads, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Pinterest.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I see you enjoy Gaiman. My favorite by him so far is Neverwhere, and he is an amazing narrator of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were actually the first Gaiman's I've read and I will definitely be reading more by him now. Off to look up Neverwhere now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Really Want To Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish .  This week's topic is the top ten authors I really want to meet.  There is so many authors out there that I would love to meet so it's been hard to narrow it down to ten.