Skip to main content

Feature and Follow (3 July)

Increase Blog Followers
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

The featured blogs this week are Milky Way of Books and Laura's Bunny Tales.

bloglovinGFCThis week’s Question:
What is the first book you remember reading?

I actually have no idea! I don't even think my parents ever read to me as a child, well I don't remember anyway.

I do however remember having all these small children's books, such as Peter Rabbit and Mrs Tiggy Winkle, that belonged to my mum and uncle at one point. My mum also bought me the Disney books and a treasure chest full of Disney's The Little Mermaid books - but I wasn't allowed to touch them until I was a lot older as they very quite expensive. (I can't find the exact copies I owned other than The Little Mermaid ones on Goodreads...)
4672297

 Follow me via Goodreads, Facebook, Bloglovin and Pinterest (though I’m not very good at using it) and also via email to myexpandingbookshelf@gmail.com. 



Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

  1. I don't think I had any fairy tale books when I was a kid! It wasn't until I was older that I became more interested! Old follower!

    My F&F

    Lizzie @ Lizzie the Sarcastic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sort if the same... I wasn't really too interested in reading until Harry Potter.

      Delete
  2. I had this set of books, too! I loved them!

    https://girlof1000wonders.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/feature-follow-friday-july-3/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have them in the attic - it's definitely a collection that I plan to pass down.

      Delete
  3. Disney books were the best! I remember reading tons of Dr. Seuss. I'm a new bloglovin' follower.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually read any Dr Seuss, but I suppose it would never be too late to start.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book Beginnings, The Friday 56 and Feature and Follow (10 April)

Book Beginnings is a meme hosted every Friday by  Rose City Reader  where you share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires.  Please remember to include the title of the book and the author’s name.

Top Ten Tuesdays: Summer Reads

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  The Broke and The Bookish . This week's topic is top ten great beach/summer reads. I will read anything at any time of the year and I haven't been near a beach in six years so I'm just going to make a top ten of books I plan to read in the next month or so. Of course, there is a high probability that his may change slightly.

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Really Want To Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish .  This week's topic is the top ten authors I really want to meet.  There is so many authors out there that I would love to meet so it's been hard to narrow it down to ten.